ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA (“Administrator”)
SOOSH, ul. Pulaskiego 76, 05-510 Konstancin Jeziorna, NIP: 1230202682, REGON: 146501393
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and take advantage of our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your personal data is processed by us for the purposes listed below, related to the operation of the Store and the provision of services offered (”Services”).
Purposes of personal data processing:
Depending on user activity, personal data may be processed:
- to provide services offered by the Store
- to fulfil your orders
- for direct marketing of the offered services, other than a newsletter.
Legal basis for personal data processing:
- sales contract (GDPR Art. 6 par. 1(b))
- legal obligation to which we are subject, for example related to accounting (EU-GDPR Art. 6 par. 1(c))
- your consent to the processing of your personal data (EU-GDPR Art. 6 par. 1(a))
- contract for the provision of services (EU-GDPR Art. 6 par. 1(b))
- our legitimate interests: establishment, pursuit and protection of claims (EU-GDPR Art. 6 par. 1(f))
Our legitimate interests: customer profiling for marketing purposes (EU-GDPR Art. 6 par. 1(f)).
Provision of personal data:
- is voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract.
Failure to provide personal details:
Failure to provide personal data entails, depending on the purpose for which they are being requested:
- inability to register in the Store
- inability to use the Store’s services
- inability to shop the Store
- inability to receive information about promotional offers or special offers prepared by the Store.
Consent to the processing of personal data can be withdrawn:
- at any time.
The processing of data remains legal until consent is withdrawn.
As part of the Store operations we may automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. conduct profiling using the personal data provided by you. Before profiling, which may result in decisions:
- producing legal effects towards you
- affecting you in another, significant way,
we will ask for your consent.
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent. The processing of data remains legal until consent is withdrawn.
PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be processed only for the period for which we have a legal basis to do so, i.e. until:
- a legal obligation to which we are subject expires
- the period for pursuit of claims by the parties of the contract concluded through the Store expires
- you withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data,
depending on which case applies and which event takes place last.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
When processing your personal data, we use the organizational and technical means in compliance with the legal regulations in place, including connection encryption based on the SSL certificate..
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of your personal data
- erasure of your personal data
- restriction of processing of your personal data
as well as the right to:
- object to your personal data being processed
- demand that your personal data be transmitted to another administrator
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you think your data is being used in violation of the law, you may file a complaint to a supervisory body.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookie files (cookies). These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, smart phone etc.)
- enable you to take advantage of all the functionalities of the Store
- make no changes to the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate options in your browser, at any time you can:
- remove cookies
In this Store, cookies are used:
- to store information about your session
- for statistical purposes
- for marketing purposes
- to enable the functionalities of the Store.
In order to find out how to manage cookie files, including how to do it via your browser settings, you can refer to the ‘Help’ file in your browser. This information can be accessed by hitting the F1 button on your keyboard when using your browser. Moreover, relevant information can be found, depending on the browser used, on the following websites:
If you do not switch off cookies in your browser settings, it means that you consent to their use.
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / THIRD PARTIES WHICH MAY BE GIVEN YOUR DATA
We use services provided by third parties, to whom we may give your personal data. Below is the list of these entities:
- delivery service provider
- payment service provider
- web hosting provider
- store optimization service provider
- mailing system provider
- online store software provider
- social media platforms.
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Write to us at: